To maximise the value of your home, make sure you present it as well as possible.
Below we have compiled a list of recommendations as identified by realestate com au
as the main factors you should fix before listing your property for sale.
Speak to a Lamonds agent and we will work with you to ensure your property is perfectly presented to achieve maximum sales value.
- ARE THERE ANY WATER STAINS OR CORROSION TO THE WALLS BACKING ONTO THE SHOWERS OR BATHS?
- CHECK IF THE HOUSE IS CLEAN AND ALL RUBBISH IS GONE, MAKE GARDENS TO LOOK GOOD
ON FIRST INSPECTION OF COMING TO YOUR HOME (PRESENTATION IS THE KEY TO SELLING)
- CHECK INSIDE THE CABINETS IN ALL THE WET AREAS
- CHECK THE CEILINGS ARE NOT SAGGING
- CHECK THE INTERNAL WALL PLASTERING FOR FINE CRACKS
- CHECK THE ROOF DOWNPIPES ARE RUNNING TO STORMWATER SOAK WELL DRAINS
- CHECK THE ROOF GUTTERS ARE NOT RUSTED ON THEIR INSIDE EDGES
- CHECK THE ROOF LINES FROM THE EXTERNAL
- DECLUTTER IN THE HOUSE MOST IMPORTANT, MAKES YOUR HOUSE LOOK GREAT AND MORE SPACE
- IS THERE ANY EVIDENCE OF MOULD IN THE BATHROOMS OR BEDROOMS?