To maximise the value of your home, make sure you present it as well as possible.
Below we have compiled a list of recommendations as identified by realestate com au
as the main factors you should fix before listing your proeprty for sale.
Speak to a Lamonds agent and we will work with you to ensure your property is perfectly presented
to achieve maximum sales value.
- - ARE THERE ANY WATER STAINS OR CORROSION TO THE WALLS BACKING ONTO THE SHOWERS OR BATHS?
- - CHECK IF THE HOUSE IS CLEAN AND ALL RUBBISH IS GONE, MAKE GARDENS TO LOOK GOOD ON FIRST INSPECTION OF COMING TO YOUR HOME (PRESENTATION IS THE KEY TO SELLING)
- - CHECK INSIDE THE CABINETS IN ALL THE WET AREAS
- - CHECK THE CEILINGS ARE NOT SAGGING
- - CHECK THE INTERNAL WALL PLASTERING FOR FINE CRACKS
- - CHECK THE ROOF DOWNPIPES ARE RUNNING TO STORM WATER SOAK WELL DRAINS
- - CHECK THE ROOF GUTTERS ARE NOT RUSTED ON THEIR INSIDE EDGES
- - CHECK THE ROOF LINES FROM THE EXTERNAL
- - DECLUTTER IN THE HOUSE MOST IMPORTANT, MAKES YOUR HOUSE LOOK GREAT AND MORE SPACE
- - IS THERE ANY EVIDENCE OF MOULD IN THE BATHROOMS OR BEDROOMS?