To maximise the value of your home, make sure you present it as well as posisble.
Below we have compiled a list of recommendations as identified by realestate.com.au
as the main factors you should fix before listing your proeprty for sale.
Speak to a Lamond agent and we will work with you to ensure your property is perfectly
presented to achieve maximum sales value.
- - ARE THERE ANY WATER STAINS OR CORROSION TO THE WALLS BACKING ONTO THE SHOWERS OR BATHS?
- - ARE THERE DRAIN HOLES PRESENT ON THE EXTERNAL PERIMETER WALLS OF THE HOME?
- - CHECK INSIDE THE CABINETS IN ALL THE WET AREAS
- - CHECK THE CEILINGS ARE NOT SAGGING
- - CHECK THE INTERNAL WALL PLASTERING FOR FINE CRACKS
- - CHECK THE ROOF DOWNPIPES ARE RUNNING TO STORM WATER SOAK WELL DRAINS
- - CHECK THE ROOF GUTTERS ARE NOT RUSTED ON THEIR INSIDE EDGES
- - CHECK THE ROOF LINES FROM THE EXTERNAL
- - CHECK THE WALLS FOR LARGE CRACKS
- - IS THERE ANY EVIDENCE OF MOULD IN THE BATHROOMS OR BEDROOMS?