1. Price your home right if it's too high no one will buy it and it will go stale on the market.
2. Marketing strategy, internet advertising, video and it does not have to be expensive
we are not wanting our five minutes of fame, open home, signage, editorial, great photos,
agents database, facebook marketing just to name a couple.
At Lamonds we work for you, you're our number 1, the quality of information
we are able to extract is so important and the feedback we give you with honesty.
3. Present your home as you would like to see one when you are the buyer, create a wow,
have your home smelling fresh and beautiful, spend a little time styling it yourself.
4. The first two open homes bring you the best buyers, if you haven’t got offers in that time then the price is too high .
Adjust it quickly.
5. Be open to what the market will pay and let us do our job as you hired us to do and you just relax.