Lamonds is offering you a combined discount on multiple properties managed.
- Thoroughly processing applications for your investment property to ensure
all applications are presented to you for your consideration.
This includes an online search of multiple platforms and a 100 point check.
- General Tenancy Agreements are prepared including any “Special Conditions”
that you may wish to include.
- Professional marketing for your property and the option
for Professional photography.
- Thorough Entry Condition Reports prior to the start of the tenancy.
- Ensuring your investment property meets the required legal “compliance”
for Smoke Alarms, Pools and Safety Standards.
- Preparing Fortnightly / Monthly e-statements of accounts and EOFY statements.
- Rent Collection and ensuring tenants rents are paid on time.
- Annual Market Valuations prior to Lease Renewals, including detailed rent review
to ensure your investment property is returning at the highest level,
while also ensuring zero vacancy and minimal turnover of tenants.
- Thorough inspection of the property condition, liaising with tenants to rectify
all issues and outstanding amounts before bond release.
- Professional, diplomatic handling of any dispute issues during and
after the tenancy should the need arise.
- Skilled dispute representation when and where necessary.
- Clear communication via email and phone from property managers
to Landlords at all times.
- Attending to any maintenance issues that arise to ensure that
the property is maintained to a high standard.
- Advising you of any changes & issues throughout the tenancy
as a matter of urgency.
- Entry, routine and exit condition reports are thorough.
- Ensuring that all tenants receive the RTA Pocket Guide for tenants
to fully understand their obligations during the tenancy.
- Lamonds Acting in your best interests at all times.