This 1-bedroom apartment is just 1.6km from Brisbane CBD and it is situated in the centre of Brisbane’s most connected neighbourhood.
Enjoy seamless public transport connections, just 300m from Fortitude Valley Train Station and a 5-minute walk to 20 bus stops including Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital Bus Interchange.
Located within Brisbane’s established foodie destination, King Street. You’ll be spoiled for choice with over 25 retailers including casual and fine dining, boutique hair salon and barber, bakery and health services at your doorstep.
The building offers private gardens, raised lawns, sub-tropical landscaping and vine draped terraces. Enjoy the Green features with an outdoor BBQ and dining pavilion.
The apartment has about 6% rental return, open kitchen and living space. Large bedroom with built in robes,
- Spacious open plan living
- Stainless steel appliances including electric stove, electric oven and dishwasher
- Spacious bathroom with plenty of mirrored storage
- Cool air conditioning
- Mirrored built-in wardrobe
- High speed Internet ready to connect
- Audio intercom system
- Resident Access to BBQ dining area
- Secure Access to building and apartment levels with CCTV security
- Waste chute on each floor
-1min Walk to Kings Street restaurants and bars
-6min Walk to IGA
-6min Walk to EKKA Brisbane Show grounds events precinct
-11min Walk to Chinatown
-5min Drive to Royal Brisbane Hospital
-8min Drive to QUT Kelvin Grove Campus