DEVELOPERS, INVESTORS, LAND BANKERS –UNIT OR TOWNHOUSE PROJECT!!
If you are a developer or been toying with doing a bigger project, then don’t miss the opportunity to buy this house in a convenient location close to the waterfront. Positioned on a generous 607m2 block with just over a 15m2 frontage and in a: HDR1- High density residential land area.
This terrific investment opportunity is situated on Bride Street, just down from the new seven-cinema complex, which will start building shortly. The home currently achieves a modest rent and allows a developer or investment buyer a tax deduction advantage until they are ready for a development construction subject to council approvals.
You have 3 choices:
1) Keep the house with a rent return.
2) Build two townhouses at the back of the property subject to council approvals.
3) Take the house away and build 7 townhouses subject to council approvals.
Just minutes to the waterfront, schools, shops and transport. Easy access to the airport, Brisbane CBD and the Sunshine Coast.
THANKS FOR LOOKING AND HAVE A GREAT DAY.
All information contained in this web site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal notice.
Lamonds Real Estate believes all information to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for accuracy.
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Zoning: HDR1- High density residential land
Location: Centre of Wynnum central 4178
Potential: Move in, rent out, land bank, development....
MORE INFO HERE
Very rare to find this decent land size in the centre of Wynnum central!
This property sitting on a high density land with a big back yard bring not only life style and sea breeze but also heaps of potential.
You will find everything you need – comfort, quite, entertaining, sea breezes and proximity to Wynnum amenities for either live in or rent out,
Invest or develop with high density land in central of this rapid growing suburb.
Situated on the shores of Moreton Bay, Wynnum is a fast growing bayside suburbs, a jewel in Brisbane's property market, less than15 km and 30 mins train to Brisbane CBD, a few mins walking down to Moreton Bay, beach, wadding pool and playground, 100 meters walk to Woolworths and new Library, a new cinema is building just down the road will bring a lot of new opportunity in this area.
Marina, golf course, weekend market just 5 mins drive.This house will provide a great life style, investment and potential.
* Three bedrooms
* Kitchen and deck looking over the back yard
* Front patio area
* Huge lounge room
* Dinning area
* Wooden floors under the carpet
* Garage with plenty of room for car and storage
* Downstairs laundry room
* Separate shower and toilet room
* Side access to the back yard
* 2 minutes walk to Wynnum Central Train station
* 2 minutes walk to shopping centre and future cinema (under construction now)
* 3 minutes walk to Wynnum RSL Club
* 6 minutes walk to Wynnum foreshore
* 5 minutes walk to Wynnum C.B.D, Australia Post, Pharmacy & Dental Clinic, Coles & Woolworth's, pubs etc etc
* 5 minutes drive to Wynnum golf course, Manly Marina and markets
* 10 minutes drive to Carindale Westfield
Please Call Kevin For inspection, Seven Days A Week.
Thanks For Looking And Have A Great Day.
P: (07) 3396 1191
M: 0448 881 997