Not “Absolute” Beachfront, but awfully Close... and having a 4x4/Quad Track from your Property, straight to the Beach, is a Pretty Good Feature (and rather Convenient).
Consider the Space and Privacy that Only Acreage Living allows, add to that Private Access to one of the Best Beaches you're likely to find in Tropical North Queensland.... just a Great place to Live!
Sound Too Good to be True? Come have a Look, it’s the Real Deal... 4.54 acres (1.84 ha) of Tropical Paradise, with Private Beach Access... An Incredibly Enviable Beachside Lifestyle.
• Significant Price Reduction for Genuine Reasons.
• Rare Beachside Acreage... 4.54 acres (1.84 ha) Residential Land, approx. 300m to Beach via Private Beach Track (4x4 / Quad).
• Large Home Site, or Beachside Development Site, a Genuine Opportunity to secure a Very Unique Property.
• Site Previously Approved for 19 Lot Residential Sub-division (currently lapsed, however Plans and Information are available upon request).
• Concept Plans for Tourism Development, along with Registered Website Domain, Business Name, and other Relevant Information may also be available to Purchaser.
• Owners May consider increasing Land Size to Incorporate Part (or All) of Adjoining Lot 19 if required (Totalling 9.26 ac / 3.751 ha).
• Lot 20 Last cleared around 6 years ago, and currently has regrowth – owners can assist with clearing Property if required (selective clearing will provide even more privacy, a true Sanctuary).
• Great Tropical Beachside Location.... Forrest Beach is one of North Queenslands Hidden Gems… 14 km’s of Absolutely Stunning Beach, Perfectly Positioned just 18km from Ingham -- Approx. 110km North of Townsvillle, and 235km South of Cairns.
• Local Conveniences include, Hotel, Newsagent, Take-away Shop, Spar Supermarket, Chemist, Doctors, Primary School, Hairdresser, Surf Club, Tennis Court, Boardwalk, and 2 Boat Ramps. There are BBQ And Picnic Facilities along the beautiful Foreshore Park, a great Playground for Kids, and Public Toilets And Shower facilities.
P: (07) 3396 1191
M: 0448 881 997